Marmelkroken stretches from the sea to the nearby mountains, a landscape that has, for several thousand years, been the foundation for life on the beautiful island of Andøya. This setting provides a unique and rich experience of nature on the rugged northern coast of Norway.
The sea, the beach meadows and the rocky shore are full of life, including a large number of bird species, cultivated land, scrub forest, bogs, birch forests, small streams, dense spruce forests and the closely accessible mountains. Here, you can explore the diversity of Andøya's nature, or just shrug your shoulders, sit back, and enjoy the calm.
We offer accommodation with fantastic ocean views. Under the midnight sun and Northern lights on the rugged cost of Andøya.
- All units come with a private bathroom, wireless internet and a private entrance
- Our appartement and the double rooms are all made for two people
- Our family cottage containing bedroom and sleeping loft, is made for four people
- Self-catering is available in the apartments and in the family cottage
- Outdoor areas are easily accessible for great nature experiences
- Marmelkroken is wheel-chair accessible
Food from local ingredients
Breakfast is included, and we offer dinner in our cosy dining room.
Our kitchen will extend far to meet your dietary preferences. We are proud to offer a menu featuring local ingredients harvested by Marmelkroken's staff or selected from local producers.
Local walks, birding, and nature experiences
We facilitate hiking trails, bird hides and outdoor wind shelters. Providing nice hiking and outdoor experiences for you and your family. Here you stay in the midst of a bustling bird life and unique nature. Still having a superb starting point for exploring Andøy and Vesterålen.
Difficulty: Close and easy trips and a little more demanding trips into the valley and up on the mountains if you want. All accessible from our doorstep.
Contact us with your inquiries and to arrange accommodation. Welcome to Marmelkroken and exotic Andøya!